Who Controls The Personal Information Collected?
All personal information collected is in the control of Super Stable MD Allan Mackay
What Is Your Personal Information Used For?
We use your personal information for three primary purposes:
- To alert you to special offers, updated information and other new services from Super Stable
- To contact you with login prompt
- To make the Super Stable website easier for you to use by enabling you to log-in and access the members area.
Do We Share Your Information?
Super Stable will not share personal information with third parties without your permission, other than for the limited exceptions listed below.
Super Stable will only disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Super Stable
- protect and defend the rights or property of Super Stable and
- act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of the users of Super Stable or the public
Super Stable will not share personal information with third parties without your permission, other than for the limited exceptions listed above. Occasionally, we will send email offers in association with other businesses to specially selected customers of Super Stable. In these instances, we do not share any details with the associated business.
You can contact us at any time to obtain details of the personal information we may hold about you.
Please write to: email@example.com
Please quote your name and address and any other relevant information to help us deal with your enquiry.
For the protection of all our customers, we will take all reasonable steps to confirm your identity before providing you with details of any personal information we may hold about you.
Thank you for your trusting Super Stable.